Buckskin Mountain State Park
- Fees are due upon park entry. If office is closed, you must use Self-Pay Station.
- All vehicles must park on pavement at campsites. Do not park at market parking.
- No driving or parking on grass or dirt.
- Do not wash vehicles, boats or RV’s.
- Camp only in designated campsites.
- Stay limit is 14 nights. May be extended with approval of Park Manager.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes not to exceed 6 feet in length.
- Pets allowed on the north beach only.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please prevent loud nuisance noises at all times.
- All fires must be contained in grills or portable fireplaces. Please no ground fires.
- Swimming is allowed along all shoreline. The designated swim area is located at the Day Use area. Swimming is at your on risk. No Lifeguard on Duty. No swimming at Boat Ramps or around Docks.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- Obey all hunting and fishing laws.
- Littering is unlawful.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge