Lost Dutchman State Park
- Fires in Metal Grills only!
- No wood collecting in park.
- Damage or removal of natural rocks, vegetation, or public property is prohibited.
- Keep pets on leash. Please pick-up after pets.
- Obey all firearm regulations.
- Prevent loud nuisance noises.
- All vehicles to remain on pavement at campsites.
- Camping permitted in designated sites only.
- There is a 15 day stay limit in campgrounds.
- Check-in time is 2 pm.
- Check-out time is Noon. Renew by 11 am. (if available)
- Quiet hours are 9 pm to 8 am.
- Generator hours are 8 am to 9 pm.
Please use caution when hiking. Those planning to use the longer trails should carry a topographic map. Each person should carry at least one gallon of drinking water per day and wear proper footwear. Remember summer temperatures often exceed 100° F.
- Day Use hikers must park in the Day Use area. No parking on roads, campsites, or by shower building.
- Please pack out all garbage.
- Keep pets on leash.
- For your own safety stay on designated trails and stay out of old mine shafts.
- No shooting along trails.
- Be watchful for changing weather conditions.
- When hiking alone, leave a note on your vehicle or let someone know where you are going.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on trails.
- Report any problems to a park ranger.
- For emergencies call 911.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge